Therefore, you should be directly involved in the design, as well as actively suggest your own ideas. But to start doing this, you have to acquire some knowledge. Follow your intuition, but with the tweaks of an experienced designer.
Key ideas for this area
The bedroom leaves us with few options also in 2022. Therefore, it is better to use the following expert tips:
1. Slate, silver, "wet asphalt" - almost all shades of gray create a harmonious and pacifying atmosphere in the room. You can stick to monochrome colors in your decor or allow yourself to experiment, as gray is the perfect backdrop for any accents.
2. Green is commonly associated with health and well-being. Natural shades are even said to relieve stress naturally. In the bedroom, it is better to give preference to muted tones than bright emerald or light green colors. They are best combined with neutral shades - gray, white and beige.
3. Shades of blue evoke thoughts of refreshing sea waves and clear skies, which is why they create peace and coziness in the bedroom and tune in to a lyrical mood. Deeper dark tones and airy pastel colors will look equally good on the walls.
4. Beige tones create a warm and safe feeling in the bedroom. To prevent the interior from looking too boring, add a few soft color accents or combine different textures from natural leather to velor.
5. Pink creates a sense of security and uplifting due to associations with cotton candy, marshmallows and sparkling wine. For the bedroom, choose light powdery tones and add white, cream, light gray colors to the palette so as not to get too “sweet”.
What else can be taken into account
The bedroom, regardless of the year, should be sleep-friendly. If this is a disturbing room with stressful shades of your psyche, then you will not be able to sleep normally there. If you don't like a particular color or irritate you, be sure to stop using it. Make sure to think about this as a place where you will quickly fall asleep. Leave invigorating colors for the dining room or bathroom.
Thank you for your application, please be patient.
Our manager will contact you as soon as possibleX